Improving In-Store Conditions Video Series Introduction
During the 2014 NGA Convention Pinpoint Software sponsored the Technology and Compliance educational track. For the Improving In-Store Conditions session our founder and CEO Andrew Hoeft hosted a panel of industry professionals. He was joined by Alan Alden: VP of Retail Operations for T.A. Solberg, Troy Vosburgh: VP of Perishables for Skogen’s Festival Foods, and Mark Beaty: Owner of Taste Buds Markets. We filmed the discussion between these four gentlemen and broke them down by the topics they focused on.
In the first video, we introduce you to all of the speakers then ask the following questions.
- Do retailers struggle with getting consistency in operations?
- Is there value in a solution that could help measure and deliver consistent execution?
Since the quality of the videos are not perfect, we have provided notes about what each person’s response is. The first video in the series is available at this link: Improving In-Store Conditions Video 1
- Do retailers struggle with getting consistency in operations? Is there a value in a solution that could help measure and deliver consistent execution?
- Set bar pretty high
- Constantly looking for tools
- The retail business is broken down into relationships and execution
- Consistency is always a huge battle
- Consistency is age-old struggle, you’re never finished
- Any given time two or more stores/departments are in a different place, but there is value in finding out what you said you wanted done is getting done.
Join us next week for Improving In-Store Conditions Video 2: Current Methods for Verifying Consistency.
Click here for photo credit.