- What has the evolution been of how work gets assigned and what are youcurrently doing in your stores to verify consistency?
- Always improving, 3 star assessment twice a year
- Financially compensate store directors
- Third party does the assessments
- Corporate work: meetings
- Departments can check other departments so they have fresh eyes evaluating them
- Task: take care of the store
- Next day was more specific
- Now there are common forms from store to store
- Smartphones: take a picture
- Are we executing and is it changing our results
- Getting better at planning, but can we execute it? Change the plan if we can’t.
- Specific Store Methods
- Takes individual about a day to do a full assessment of the store. Once in spring, once in fall.
- Keep track
- Descriptive list of what needs to be done
- Microsoft OneNote to track results
Video link: Improving In-Store Conditions Video 2
Photo Source: http://bit.ly/1kHNRvJ